aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Cramps @ 10:53 PM

For those who constantly get cramps every time you're having your menstrual cycle like I do(which is like almost every month urgh!), can try to go exercise regularly if possible.

I've started gymming from last month or so and when the time of the month came, I did not feel any pain. And I thought it was one of those really rare time that I won't get cramps but then when the second time of the month came by, I still don't feel any pain then did I realize that exercising does improvise your blood circulations, keep you active and that's why I don't feel the pain.

I go to the gym every alternate days. Eg, Gym - Rest/Cycle(cardio) - Gym - Rest/Running(cardio) - Gym.. you get the drill.

And of course don't forget to eat healthy too to keep that body of yours when you go to the gym. Else all effort will go down to the drain. And yes, you can have cheat days but not so much now. Haha.

There is definitely yummy and healthy snacks. I will recommend you to get Smoked Salmon Salad from Sumo Salad if you had'nt try them. It is good! My younger bro got it for me and I love it! It's healthy plus nice! Ok, it may be a little pricey but it is good. ): So I'll only get it whenever I have school which is twice a week. (: It won't be as tasty as it will be if it's kept overnight.

Definitely improvising my life now..

about
hello there.

I'm Samantha. 189848_10151335904321145_79648084_n
create &inspire.