aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, August 25, 2012
Lip Stain @ 3:11 AM


I am in LOVE with the Lip Stain I'm using.
With my first time using Tony Mony's Tony Tint in Cherry Pink.

 
 The colour is really pretty.
Apply lip balm first because lip stains are very drying to your lips.
Then apply the lip stain across your lips and spread it evenly.
Afterwards, apply lip gross and you're good for about 5 to 6 hours(not inclusive in-between eating and drinking).

This is the first lip stain I've ever tried and I bought it through Gmarket which is now called Qoo10.
Very reasonable price from there.
And this can really last me a long time since I dont always use it all the time.

I've got it for more than just a few months and it still have the same amount as the picture above.

Definitely worth raving about.

If i were to finish using it, I will definitely get it again.
Tony Mony again? Not sure. Probably try other brands.

about
hello there.

I'm Samantha. 189848_10151335904321145_79648084_n
create &inspire.