aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday, August 18, 2012
Acne Clear @ 1:31 AM

Anyone heard of acne clear?

I've heard it from clicknetwork, an online video network.
One of their own created videos called, Tried & Tested. Whereby every week, they will upload a video of some products they've tried and rate it as at.

I saw one of the videos where Shu An had some products that she can't live without.
One of them was Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Cream.

I saw some comments about it raving that it is really good and so on, thus I've decided to try it!

1st time, my pimples seems significantly faded smaller.

2nd time, it still seems to have faded.

I know that I can't always use them so I stopped using it for a day or two by going through my normal routine of masking every night.
Then did I notice that I start to break out.
I had never broke out so much before before using this Acne Clear Pimple Treatment Cream.

I'm not sure if it's my skin type or I'm allergic to one of the ingredients or my skin just decided to break out now.

I've stopped using this so to let my pimples be reduced.

I can't be sure if it is this product that caused my skin of break out but I'm certain that my skin would not have broke out to the extend of what my skin is having now.
Maybe my skin is not used to it, I don't know.

I may try this one last time before deciding if it IS unsuitable for my skin.

Sigh, even my brother was surprised why I had so much pimples on my face.. zz


My school starting next week, hope things goes well.

about
hello there.

I'm Samantha. 189848_10151335904321145_79648084_n
create &inspire.