aboutchatlinksarchives


Thursday, December 6, 2012
Inspiration from the shower @ 8:55 PM

Exactly as the title name.

I am currently taking ACCA started on January 2012.
And I admit that I have not been the most attentive in class nor was I hardworking enough.

I barely pass my F1 & F3.
Failed my F2 for the second time.
I was SO disappointed with myself.
Told myself off for the rest of that day.

And now that my upcoming F4 paper are just next monday, I am totally unprepared for.
I know I will not pass it. Gotta really slap myself awake and get things done.

What I told myself in the shower:
1 - After my F4 paper, I will book another exam date asap for my F2. I make sure I pass it by this year.
2 - If I were to pass F2 by this year, I will go register for F5 class for 2013 Jan Intake.
3 - When F4 result come out, pass - continue to F6. fail - retake F4(serious mood on).

Yea, my inspiration came to me when I was in the shower.



about
hello there.

I'm Samantha. 189848_10151335904321145_79648084_n
create &inspire.