aboutchatlinksarchives


Friday, November 30, 2012
Lip Ice @ 10:51 PM

I'm sure everyone are familiar with the name of the title.

I knew about the brand when I was in secondary school.
SO long ago! ): I feel old.
Oh well.

Recently Lip Ice have a new series of lip balm.
Rephrase, Lip Ice Sheer Colour.

From the looks of the product, it does not seems to contain any colouring at all until you apply it to your lips then it will change to the pinkish better tone of your lips PLUS it's super moisturizing.

I got a sample from them and tried it on for the first time and I fell in love with it.
I will definitely purchase it when my sample one finishes.

What's more to it is that they have different variation for the product.
If you ain't a fan of scent in your product that you use, they also have the fragrant-free version of it.

They have 3 types.
1 - Fragrant-free
2 - Shimmer
3 - Strawberry scented (my favorite)

about
hello there.

I'm Samantha. 189848_10151335904321145_79648084_n
create &inspire.